Teaching at The Bridge School
If you like what you’ve read on our website and feel this is the place for you to thrive as a teacher, please keep reading!
Who We Hire
We seek innovative and passionate teachers who want to be part of our vibrant learning community.
We Seek Teachers Who…
- Love supporting students’ individual academic and social growth
- Enjoy helping students to develop their own voices and learning strategies
- Are comfortable working with parents in the classroom
- Enjoy working with multiple age and skill levels within a classroom
- Have experience designing and delivering curriculum
- Are flexible, innovative, and nurturing
- Are excited to help shape the future of a new school
- Have a passion for connecting children to nature and their community
- Have additional specialty skills such as speaking a second language, art, music, special education or teaching gifted students.
What You Can Expect
- A ton of parent support
- A supportive and committed teaching team
- A place to use your creativity and grow as an instructor
- An opportunity to help shape a school from the beginning
- Competitive compensation.
To Apply, Please Submit the Following
- A one page typed narrative stating:
- Why you wish to teach at The Bridge School
- The exceptional strengths/skills that you will bring to our learning community.
- Current resume with three references
- Copies of all teaching certificates held
- Completed Bridge School Employment Application
Send all completed application materials to us either by email:
Or by snail mail:
The Bridge School
P.O. Box 48074
Burien, WA 98148