Teaching at The Bridge School
Are you an innovative and passionate teacher who wants to be part of a vibrant learning community?
Do you like what you’ve read on our website and feel this is the place for you to thrive as a teacher?
Please keep reading!
Who We Hire
We Seek Teachers Who…
- Love supporting students’ individual academic and social growth
- Enjoy helping students to develop their own voices and learning strategies
- Are comfortable working with parents in the classroom
- Enjoy working with multiple age and skill levels within a classroom
- Have experience designing their own curriculum
- Are excited about taking learning outside the classroom (field trips!)
- Are flexible, innovative, and nurturing
- Have a passion for connecting children to nature and their community
- Have additional specialty skills such art, music, drama, second language, special education or teaching highly capable students
What You Can Expect
- A place where you are free to use your creativity and grow as an instructor
- A supportive and committed teaching team
- A ton of parent support
- An opportunity to help shape a school
- Competitive compensation
Open Positions for 2022-2023 School Year
We are hiring for the fall!
To Apply, Please Submit the Following
- Bridge School Employment Application
- Cover Letter
Email or mail application materials to:
The Bridge School
P.O. Box 48074
Burien, WA 98148