Now Accepting Applicants for 2024-25
Applications Due January 26, 2024 for first round review
If you’d like help completing your application, contact email@example.com. Volunteers are ready to help!
- Submit the Caregiver Inquiry Form.
- Look for an email from our Head of School, Amanda Hill. Amanda will schedule a phone call with you to learn more about your family, child(ren), and what you’re looking for in a school community. She’ll answer your questions and share about our program.
- Attend an Open House or Schedule a Private Caregiver Tour.
- Interested in enrolling? Submit New Student Application & pay fee via Curacubby. If desired, submit an application for Financial Aid. See the Tuition and Financial Aid page for more info.
- Ask your child’s current teacher to complete the observation form. You can send them the link below:
- Attend a Prospective Parent/Caregiver Tour & Observation.
- Students Visits. Students will have scheduled opportunities to meet teachers and visit the school in small groups. Outside the usual admission cycle, students will be invited to join a class for an hour. These will be scheduled once the previous steps are completed.
- Complete the Registration Form via Curacubby and other paperwork provided to you by the Registrar.
- Welcome! Connect with your child’s teacher and your new school community. We’re so glad to have you join us!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Procedure: Homeschool Families Creative Enrichment Workshops & Outdoor Education
We welcome homeschooling students to participate in our Creative Enrichment Program and Outdoor Education programs! Applications for workshops must be received prior to the first day of class. Students who are fully enrolled in our elementary program are automatically enrolled in Creative Enrichment Friday AM Program & all Outdoor Education programming and may opt in to the Friday PM Program.
See the Programs page for course descriptions.