Application Procedure: Elementary School Enrollment
To enroll in The Bridge School Core Academic Program, a child must have reached five years of age by August 31st for the enrollment year.
Required Application Steps
- Submit the Parent Inquiry Form.
- Look for emails from our Membership Team! In the meantime, please read more about the school here on the website.
- Submit New Student Application & pay fee via Curacubby. If desired, submit an application for Financial Aid. See the Tuition and Financial Aid page for more info. Enrolling more than one child? See “Applying for Financial Aid” for Sibling Scholarship Application
- Ask your child’s teacher to complete one of the following evaluations. You can send them the links below:
- Attend a Prospective Parent/Caregiver Observation
- Student attends an Incoming Applicant Visit. These may be scheduled group playdates for intersted families during the regular admissions cycle. Outside the usual admisisions cycle, students will be invited to join a class for an hour. These will be scheduled once the previous steps are completed.
- Complete the Registration Form via Curacubby and other paperwork provided to you by the Registrar.
- Connect with your child’s teacher and your new school community. We’re so glad to have you join us!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Procedure: Creative Enrichment Workshops & Outdoor Education
APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2023 DUE SEPT 1.
We welcome homeschooling students to participate in our Creative Enrichment Program and Outdoor Education programs! Applications for workshops must be received prior to the first day of class. Students who are fully enrolled in our elementary program are automatically enrolled in Creative Enrichment Friday AM Program & all Outdoor Education programming and may opt in to the Friday PM Program.
See the Programs page for course descriptions.